OverviewLearn to teach music to children with MUSIC IN CHILDHOOD: FROM PRESCHOOL THROUGH THE ELEMENTARY GRADES, an inspirational and informative text that features practical strategies, imaginative scenarios, and comprehensive examples to help students prepare for their careers in music education. Available with InfoTrac® Student Collections http://gocengage.com/infotrac.
- in the night garden music
- foundations of early childhood education teaching children in a diverse society
- language, literacy and early childhood education 2nd edition
- chemistry in focus prelim 11 student book with 4 access codes
- the road to social work and human service practice - with 12 months students access