OverviewThis is a printed card* to access the digital only version of Nelson Introducing Technology which has been fully revised. To further assist students, the new edition includes an enlarged section on tools, updated materials, manufacturing and electronics, along with the latest information on risk and safety. Popular topics such as Safety, Design, Materials, Manufacturing and Electronics are still part of the content listing. This title will provide students with a wealth of textual and visual information, which assists students to solve technological design problems, and understand how technology continues to shape our world. Nelson Introducing Technology is designed to be used independently or with a new edition of the text Technology Activity Manual, also by Basil Slynko. *Please see https://cengage.com.au/delivery for delivery times.
- study skills for science, engineering and technology students
- financial accounting reporting analysis and decision making 5e + wileyplus stand-alone card 9780730326199
- blockchain a practical guide to developing business law and technology solutions
- information technology management
- maths in focus extension 1