OverviewThe Nelson iScience series fully meets the requirements of the Australian Curriculum with full integration of the three strands: Science Inquiry Skills, Science as a Human Endeavor and Science Understanding. It contains new, up-to-date, engaging and innovative science in an easy to use design. A comprehensive range of teacher resources are available to support the Nelson iScience series, including this full-colour teacher's edition of the Year 7 student book. The Teacher's Edition features page-by-page wraparound commentary overlaid on the actual pages of the original text. Advice and practical ideas are provided to help teachers implement the new curriculum, including the cross-curricular capabilities. The book includes student text answers, extension ideas for more capable students and tips for assessment. *Complimentary access to NelsonNet is available to teachers who use the accompanying student book as a core resource in their classroom. Contact your education consultant for access codes and conditions.
- human anatomy and physiology 10th edition
- beckmann and ling's obstetrics and gynecology north american edition
- havard's nursing guide to drugs 10th edition
- bundle: psychology: an international discipline in context: australian and new zealand edition
- interactions: pearson new international edition: collaboration skills for school professionals