OverviewThis is a printed card* to access the digital only version of Nelson Physics for the Australian Curriculum Units 1 & 2. Nelson Physics for the Australian Curriculum adopts a qualitative and quantitative model approach to the teaching of physics. Models, laws and theories are developed and used to explain and predict physical phenomena, from the very small to the very large. Students investigate their predictions using the scientific method and by interpreting second hand data (SIS strand). Physics concepts are clearly and well explained in an easy to read language (SU strand). Case Studies and Scientific Literacy boxes provide context allowing students to engage with physics and those who work in the field (SHE strand). *Please see https://cengage.com.au/delivery for delivery times.
- australian master tax guide
- blackshield and williams australian constitutional law and theory: commentary and materials
- taking sides clashing views in united states history volume 2 reconstruction to the present
- australian master human resources guide
- australian corporations legislation student edition 2017