OverviewThis fully updated edition of the well-known Technology Activity Manual includes a wide range of activities covering more than 30 major topics. These activities will help students to solve technological problems and understand how technology continues to shape our world. It also incorporates a series of enrichment activities, suitable for homework or as extension material. Although the Technology Activity Manual can be used by itself, the activities within it reinforce the learning in the Introducing Technology student book.
- introduction to brain & behavior & launchpad for introduction to brain and behavior 5th edition
- psychology 4th edition au & nz + psychology 4e 9780730315490
- beckmann and ling's obstetrics and gynecology north american edition
- principles of contract law 5th edition
- principles of marketing 6th edition reference