OverviewCourtrooms are often lively places, and what occurs in them has a profound impact on the functioning of our democracy. The American Courts: A Procedural Approach, offers readers a thorough understanding of the United States court system by exploring the procedural aspects of the law. The rules of both criminal and civil procedure, how they are applied, and their influence on decision-making in the courts are thoroughly examined. This text is ideal for undergraduate and introductory graduate courses in criminal justice, legal studies, and government programs.
- pediatric musculoskeletal physical diagnosis a video-enhanced guide north american edition
- give me liberty! an american history 5e seagull volume 2
- psychological evaluations for the courts: a handbook for mental health professionals and lawyers
- brs physiology north american edition
- publication manual of the american psychological association