Game of Chance: Terms and Conditions for the Zookal and Cengage Australia Nintendo Switch Competition
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to anyone who purchases an eligible Cengage Australia textbook from www.zookal.com during the competition period.
3. Eligible textbooks include; • Teaching Humanities and Social Sciences: History, Geography, Economics and Citizenship in the Australian Curriculum, 6th Edition • Programming and Planning in Early Childhood Settings, 6th Edition • ACCT2 Financial, 2nd Edition • Moral Issues in Business, 3rd Edition • Understanding Nutrition, 3rd Edition • Business Statistics: Australia New Zealand, 7th Edition • Communications Toolkit, 3rd Edition • Teaching Primary Science Constructively, 5th Edition • Marketing Research: Asia-Pacific Edition, 4th Edition • Human Resource Management, 9th Edition • Pharmacology in Nursing: Australian and New Zealand Edition, 2nd Edition • Health Assessment and Physical Examination: Australian and New Zealand Edition, 2nd Edition • Basic Personal Counselling: A Training Manual for Counsellors, 8th Edition • Financial Institutions and Markets, 7th Edition • MGMT3, 3rd Edition • Developing Communities for the Future, 5th Edition • Delivering Authentic Arts Education, 3rd Edition • WHS: A Management Guide, 4th Edition • Educational Psychology for Learning and Teaching, 5th Edition • Inclusion in Action, 4th Edition
4. Zookal customers who purchase an eligible Cengage Australia textbook during the competition period will be automatically entered into the competition draw.
5. The competition commences at 11.59pm on Tuesday 28 February 2017.
6. The competition closes at 11.59pm on Friday 31 March 2017.
7. Purchases completed after the competition has closed will not be eligible to win.
8. One entry per transaction.
9. This competition is a game of chance and the winner will be drawn at random, using a random number generator, random.org.
10. The will be 1 (one) winner.
11. The randomly drawn winning entry will receive 1 (one) x Nintendo Switch Grey Console valued at $469.95AUD and 1 (one) x The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild valued at $89.95AUD.
12. The total value of the prize pool is $559.90AUD.
13. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if plagiarised, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
14. Winners will be notified by email from the Promoter no later than 5 April 2017.
15. If a prize remains unclaimed a new winner will be drawn after 3 (three) months.
16. Entry details and competition entries will remain the property of the Promoter. The name of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize.
17. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of entering this competition, accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
19. Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is true and honest.
20. The winner agrees to participate in any news media or social media activity surrounding the promotion such as photographic shoots and interviews, where location permits.
21. Cengage Australia collects your information to include you in this competition and will disclose the information to others who help us run the competition.
22. The Promoter is Cengage Australia, Level 7, 80 Dorcas St, South Melbourne, 3205 23. NSW Trade Promotion permit number: LTPS/17/12008