OverviewWritten in an easy-to-read, narrative format, this volume provides the most comprehensive coverage of North American Indians from earliest evidence through 1990. It shows Indians as "a people with history" and not as primitives, covering current ideological issues and political situations including treaty rights, sovereignty, and repatriation. A must-read for anyone interested in North American Indian history. This is a comprehensive and thought-provoking approach to the history of the native peoples of North America (including Mexico and Canada) and their civilizations.For Native American courses taught in anthropology, history and Native American Studies.
- illustrated tips and tricks in sports medicine surgery north american edition
- pediatric musculoskeletal physical diagnosis a video-enhanced guide north american edition
- publication manual of the american psychological association
- psychiatric mental health nursing revised reprint north american edition
- give me liberty! an american history 5e seagull volume 2