OverviewThis is a printed card* to access the digital only version of the Obento Supreme Student Book, fourth edition. The new editions of the Obento series have been updated in response to teachers' feedback and changing emphases in the curriculum and technology. Obento is a fully integrated course in three stages, written specifically for secondary students learning Japanese. Obento Supreme is the second level of this highly popular series. The intercultural understanding general capability and intercultural language learning (IcLL ) components of The Australian Curriculum: Languages has not only been interwoven throughout the series, but also appears in the Nihonbunka and Daihakken sections of the Student Book. These sections feature important and interesting information and stimulus material on Japanese culture, provide strategies to explore these points further via class discussion or homework investigations, and ultimately provide a rich understanding of how languages and cultures influence each other, and how to relate to other languages and cultures. *Please see https://cengage.com.au/delivery for delivery times.
- the global west connections & identities volume 1 to 1790
- sw electrical wiring vol 1 & 2 blended learning package 9781743760260
- the road to social work and human service practice - with 12 months students access
- brukner & khan's clinical sports medicine injuries vol. 1 5th edition 9781760421663
- financial accounting reporting analysis and decision making 5e + wileyplus stand-alone card 9780730326199