OverviewOperations Research: An Introduction, 9/e is ideal for or junior/senior undergraduate and first-year graduate courses in Operations Research in departments of Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Statistics, Computer Science, and Mathematics. This text streamlines the coverage of the theory, applications, and computations of operations research. Numerical examples are effectively used to explain complex mathematical concepts. A separate chapter of fully analyzed applications aptly demonstrates the diverse use of OR. The popular commercial and tutorial software AMPL, Excel, Excel Solver, and Tora are used throughout the book to solve practical problems and to test theoretical concepts.
- anatomy a photographic atlas 8th edition 9781451193183
- nursing for wellness in older adults, australian and new zealand edition
- management accounting : information for creating and managing value 8th edition + connect
- clinical examination 8th edition 9780729542593
- essentials of microeconomics 1st edition 9781138891364