OverviewBridge the gap between theory and practice. Designed to bridge the gap between theory and practice, this introductory text on the futures and options markets is ideal for those with a limited background in mathematics. The eighth edition has been updated and improved--featuring a new chapter on securitization and the credit crisis, and increased discussion on the way commodity prices are modeled and commodity derivatives valued.
- adaptive space how gm and other companies are positively disrupting themselves and transforming into agile organizations
- fundamentals of futures and options markets
- social inequality in australia: discourses, realities and futures
- fundamentals of futures and options markets textbook
- medical terminology australia