OverviewThis book is aiming at filling the gap between the different languages of the physics and chemistry communities to understand the electronic structure of solids. How structure and properties of solids are related is illustrated by considering in detail a large number of real examples.
- strategic management: theory & cases: an integrated approach
- wardlaw's perspectives in nutrition a functional approach
- young children's behaviour guidance approaches for early childhood educators 9781760113957
- financial accounting an integrated approach 9780170349680
- phlebotomy a competency based approach