OverviewAll of Paula Bruice's extensive revisions to the Seventh Edition of Organic Chemistry follow a central guiding principle: support what modern students need in order to understand and retain what they learn in organic chemistry for successful futures in industry, research, and medicine. In consideration of today's classroom dynamics and the changes coming to the 2015 MCAT, this revision offers a completely new design with enhanced art throughout, reorganization of materials to reinforce fundamental skills and facilitate more efficient studying.
- marketing research asia-pacific edition 4th edition
- fundamentals of nursing clinical skills workbook 3rd edition 9780729542395
- principles of microeconomics: australia and new zealand edition
- beyond the veil, revised edition: male-female dynamics in modern muslim society
- principles of microeconomics 6th edition