For courses in Organic Chemistry (2-Semester)
A framework for organic chemistry built around the similarities in reaction types
Paula Bruice’s presentation in Organic Chemistry, 8th Edition provides mixed-science majors with the conceptual foundations, chemical logic, and problem-solving skills they need to reason their way to solutions for diverse problems in synthetic organic chemistry, biochemistry, and medicine. The 8th Edition builds a strong framework for thinking about organic chemistry by unifying principles of reactivity that students will apply throughout the course, discouraging memorisation. With more applications than any other textbook, Dr. Bruice consistently relates structure and reactivity to what occurs in our own cells and reinforces the fundamental reason for all chemical reactions–electrophiles react with nucleophiles. New streamlined coverage of substitution and elimination, updated problem-solving strategies, synthesis skill-building applications and tutorials guide students throughout fundamental and complex content in both the first and second semesters of the course.
- carters criminal law of queensland 21st edition
- theory and law in the regulation of business a custom publication for queensland university of technology, 3rd edition
- bachelor of medical science uq
- university of the sunshine coast second hand textbooks
- university of the sunshine coast textbook exchange