Organisational Behaviour: Core Concepts and Applications, Fourth Australasian edition, is the ideal resource for a one-semester Organisational Behaviour course. Fourteen concise, relevant and tightly focused chapters, presented in a highly visual manner, are designed to engage rather than overwhelm students.
Numerous case studies and real-world examples throughout the text examine how organisations in the Australian, New Zealand and Asian region are responding to contemporary business issues such as:
• sustainable business practices and ethical considerations
• the gender pay gap
• employee stress and work–life balance
• workforce flexibility and casualisation
• gen Y and the ageing workforce
• skills shortages
• diversity in the workplace and managing cross-cultural teams
• the ‘24/7’ nature of contemporary communication technology, including social media.
Complemented by the latest research in the field, this text provides a thorough analysis of contemporary organisational behaviour.