Course Codes : WEL92004
Organisations and Management in Social Work: Everyday Action for Change 3ed
Publication Date 15 Nov 2016
Providing a comprehensive and critical examination of the complex issues involved in the management and organisational contexts of social work practice, this book will help readers to:
- Critically evaluate organisational theory, managerial techniques and organisational structures.
- Develops strategies for ethical and reflective organisational practice.
- Understand how to plan and manage change in learning organisations.
- Unpick important themes such as leadership, supervision, risk, decision making, and accountability.
- Explores the potential for increasing service user and worker participation in organisations.