OverviewPART I: WORD PROCESSING. Getting Started with Computers. 1. Rafting the Mississippi with Mark Twain. 2. Living in the Thirteen English Colonies. 3. Crossing the Missouri with Lewis and Clark. 4. Exploring the Writers of Concord. 5. Reenacting the Founding of Our Nation. 6. Creating Yosemite National Park. PART II: WORKSHEETS. 7. Exploring Elements from the Periodic Table. 8. Analyzing Early U.S. Population Data. 9. Creating a Budget. 10. Discovering the Universe. PART III: PRESENTATIONS AND MULTIMEDIA. 11. Working in New England's Textile Mills. 12. Changing the States of Matter. 13. Observing the Atom. 14. Rushing to California. 15. Identifying Important Scientists. PART IV: DATABASES. 16. Cataloging the Fifty States. 17. Working for Social Reform. 18. Organizing Data: U.S. Inventors and Inventions. Capstone Project. Appendices. Glossary. Index.
- sociology in today’s world 3rd edition
- learning and teaching in aboriginal and torres strait islander education 9780190303204
- learning and teaching in aboriginal and torres strait islander education
- positive learning environments 9780170372923
- sw electrical wiring vol 1 & 2 blended learning package 9781743760260