OverviewA teacher's portfolio, like an artist's portfolio, is a continually growing document that reflects your best work and professional development. But where do you begin, and how do you create a portfolio that will make a positive impression? CREATING AND PRESENTING AN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION PORTFOLIO will encourage and guide you through the process of organizing and creating a portfolio. This practical book is helpful whether you need a portfolio to serve as a bridge as you move from pre-service to in-service in early education, or are a practicing teacher wanting a professional development tool to showcase your skills and accomplishments. It's divided into three sections, each of which focuses on an aspect of creating the portfolio.
- buy new early childhood textbooks
- english file pre intermediate
- management accounting : information for creating and managing value 8th edition
- bundle: creating effective learning environments
- clinical nurse educator competencies creating an evidence-based practice for academic clinical nurse educators