OverviewThe exciting Oxford Big Ideas History Australian Curriculum series will motivate and engage students. Its wide range of activities and sources will allow students to be successful in the history classroom and support their independent study. The obook is a cloud-based web-book available anywhere, anytime, on any device, navigated by topic or by ‘page view’. assess is an indispensable online assessment tool, explicitly mapped to the Australian Curriculum that drives student progress through tailored instruction. As well as containing the student text and study tools, this obook offers interactive timelines, interactives such as ‘drag & drop’ and ‘hot zones’, videos, virtual site studies.
- objective ielts advanced self study student's book with cd rom
- teaching humanities and social sciences: history, geography, economics & citizenship in the australian curriculum
- study skills for science, engineering and technology students
- australian financial accounting deegan 8th edition
- australian law dictionary 9780190304737