OverviewAdapted to better meet the needs of American college students, The Oxford Latin Course, College Edition, retains its trademark reading-based approach, but does so now in two companion volumes--Readings and Vocabulary and Grammar, Exercises, Context--that cover all of the topics essential to a first-year Latin course. The College Edition features a streamlined organization; additional and more robust grammar explanations; revised cartoons (completely redrawn for a college audience); a revised narrative that corresponds to customary U.S. usage and Americanized spelling; and a Companion Website.
- organisational behaviour 5th edition + connect value pack 9781743761977
- human anatomy and physiology marieb 9th edition
- contemporary issues in accounting, 2nd edition
- essential clinical skills enrolled nurses revised 3rd edition 9780170395700
- cardiorespiratory physiotherapy adults and paediatrics 5th edition 9780702047312