Overview1. What Is Anthropology? 2. The Concept of Culture. 3. Applied Anthropology. 4. Anthropological Theory and Methods. 5. Language and Communication. 6. Subsistence Patterns, Environment, and Economics. 7. Kinship, Marriage, and the Family. 8. Sex, Gender, and Sexuality. 9. Political Organization and Social Control. 10. Supernatural Beliefs. 11. Art. 12. The Modern World Order, Global Challenges, and the Role of the Anthropologist.
- give me liberty! an american history 5e seagull volume 2
- marketing management an asian perspective
- criminal law elements 6th edition
- taking sides clashing views in united states history volume 2 reconstruction to the present
- applied social psychology: understanding and addressing social and practical problems