OverviewIn addition to providing a comprehensive overview of the agricultural industry and industry-based sciences, the Precision Exams Edition of Burton's AGRISCIENCE: FUNDAMENTALS AND APPLICATIONS, Sixth Edition, aligns to Precision Exams' Agricultural Science exam. The text covers essential topics such as agriscience in the information age, natural resources, integrated pest management, plant science, animal science, food science, and communication and management, giving students with a solid foundation in the basic principles and practices of agriscience. The Precision Exams Edition also features new information related to the National FFA Organization and selecting and planning an SAE; how math, science, and social studies relate to agriscience; current technologies used in the industry; career opportunities; and advice for professional success and business ownership.
- introduction to brain & behavior 5th edition 9781319061920
- criminal laws: materials and commentary on criminal law and process of nsw 6th edition
- educational psychology second australian edition
- anatomy and physiology marieb 10th edition
- management foundations and applications 1st asia pacific edition