1. People?s Power and the Globalisation of Democracy, Kevin Gray and Barry Gills.
2. People?s Power Redux, Joel Rocamora.
3. South African People's Power since the mid-1980s: Two steps forward, one back, Patrick Bond.
4. Dilemmas of New Democracy in the Age of Neoliberal Globalization: The Case of South Korea, Kwang-Yeong Shin.
5. People?s power and the struggle for social democracy in Latin America, Henry Veltmeyer.6. How did democracy lose its Green? Taiwan?s democratization and its social content, Hsin-Hsing Chen. 7. Reconstructing ?popular power?: The ALBA-PTA and the regionalisation of "revolutionary democracy, Thomas Muhr. 8. Competing Ideologies of Representation in Southeast Asia, Garry Rodan. 9. Beyond free markets and liberal democracy: the quest for an ?emanicipatory? Pan-African democratic project, Fantu Cheru. 10. Populism, regressive nationalism, and the limits to neoliberalism? Contradiction and paradox in Poland?s post-communist transformation, Stuart Shields.
11. Iraq: Formal Democratisation and Popular Challenge, Kamil Mahdi.