OverviewAfter the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, and with the establishment of the Department of Homeland Security, the academic field of Homeland Security has grown exponentially. Until now, no text existed that addressed the need for a definitive textbook on this rapidly expanding field. Suitable for undergraduate students entering the field of Homeland Security, and for Criminal Justice students studying their role in a post-9/11 world, Introduction to Homeland Security: Policy, Organization, and Administration is a comprehensive but accessible text designed for students seeking a thorough overview of the policies, administrations, and organizations that fall under Homeland Security.
- language development an introduction
- introduction to brain & behavior & launchpad for introduction to brain and behavior 5th edition
- managing and organizations an introduction to theory and practice 9781473938441
- objective ielts advanced self study student's book with cd rom
- materials and manufacturing an introduction to how they work and why it matters