OverviewA mid-level text, the Sixth Edition of Reading Power balances timed readings with extensive instructional guidance and pedagogical support. Students calculate their reading rate by timing themselves, and test their comprehension by answering Getting the Facts, Getting the Meaning, and other questions. Leaning on Context and Making the Words Yours activities help students understand difficult vocabulary, and Leaning on Parts focuses on important prefix, root, and suffix rules.
- financial reporting handbook 2017 australia + auditing assurance and ethics handbook 2017 australia 9780730343905
- auditing assurance and ethics handbook 2016 australia
- ethics and law for australian nurses
- control of government action: text, cases and commentary
- law and ethics in nursing and healthcare: an introduction