OverviewPolice & Society, Seventh Edition, offers an in-depth and analytical look at policing, from police behavior and organization to operations and historical perspectives. Focusing on the relationship between the police and the community and how it has changed throughout the years, the authors explore the most important theoretical foundations and incisive research on contemporary policing and show how that research is put into practice. The text is enhanced by extensive pedagogy and a unique chapter on higher education and policing.
- australian custom select accounting fundamentals in society for university of wollongong
- society and culture: preliminary and hsc 2nd edition
- society and culture textbook
- diversity and society: race, ethnicity, and gender
- foundations of early childhood education teaching children in a diverse society