OverviewMethodological in focus and educational in context, Policy Analysis for Educational Leaders: A Step-by-Step Approach presents a guide to the study of educational policy analysis. This text not only discusses and evaluates existing educational policy and relevant literature, but offers a walk through that leads readers through the stages of successful policy analysis while providing the background and foundational knowledge that educational administrators need to understand and implement. This text offers instruction for aspiring school leaders on not only how to understand and study educational policy, but how to do it themselves.
- marketing strategy a decision focused approach
- abnormal psychology: an integrative approach
- young children's behaviour guidance approaches for early childhood educators 9781760113957
- an interactive approach to writing essays and research reports in psychology
- knowledge management an integrated approach