OverviewThis Pearson Original edition is published specifically for Central Queensland University. Prickly Pines is intended to introduce students to MYOB AccountRight v19. It gives students experience in keeping a computerised set of books and is recommended for use by students studying an introductory unit in financial accounting. This practice set is designed to simulate the activities of a business i.e. Prickly Pines, and provide students with the opportunity to process a number of common transactions affecting a business over one/or two accounting periods. It should ensure a greater appreciation of: *(a) the steps required in the accounting cycle (including GST requirements); *(b) entering sales, purchases, receipts, payments and general journal entries; *(c) reconciling bank accounts, GST, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable; *(d) printing financial reports which summarise the activities of the business for the period; and *(e) the preparation of the Business Activity Statement. This workbook is suitable for use with MYOB AccountRight v19.0, v19.1, v19.5, 19.6, 19.7 and 19.8 and AccountEdge v9.
- introduction to brain & behavior 5th edition 9781319061920
- criminal laws: materials and commentary on criminal law and process in nsw 6th edition
- company accounting 10e binder ready versio
- progressive care nursing certification preparation review and practice exams
- entrepreneurship theory process practice textbook