OverviewPrioritization, Delegation, and Assignment: Practice Exercises for the NCLEX® Examination, 4th Edition is the original and most popular NCLEX review book on the market focused exclusively on building prioritization, delegation, and patient assignment skills! Using a unique simple-to-complex approach, this best-selling text establishes your foundational knowledge of management of care, then provides exercises of increasing difficulty to help you transition to practice in today's fast-paced healthcare environment. This new edition features more than 60 pages of additional questions, a completely new pharmacology chapter and questions, a content re-alignment to match the latest National League for Nursing guidelines for delegation and patient assignment, increased inclusion of LGBTQ-related scenarios, updated infection control coverage, and much more!
- entrepreneurship theory process practice 9780170352550
- clinical nurse educator competencies creating an evidence-based practice for academic clinical nurse educators
- evaluation of health care quality in advanced practice nursing
- john murtagh's general practice companion handbook 9781743763131
- knowledge management in theory and practice