OverviewIn this fresh and clear history of Protestantism, Mark A. Noll looks at the era from Martin Luther to the present day. Focussing on developments worldwide and including a range of well-known figures including Luther, John Calvin, and F.D.E Schleiermacher, he considers the recent decline of Protestantism in the West and its expansion elsewhere.
- the dynamic earth an introduction to physical geology
- management : a practical introduction 2nd edition
- short history of australia
- essential epidemiology an introduction for students and health professionals 9781107529151
- the globalization of world politics an introduction to international relations