OverviewPSYCHOLOGY: THEMES AND VARIATIONS, BRIEFER EDITION, 8TH EDITION helps you experience the excitement of this fascinating field, while helping you study and retain what you learn! Filled with practical ways that you can apply psychology to your everyday life, this best-selling psychology textbook is an experience in learning that you'll remember long after you complete your introductory psychology course. Critical Thinking Applications in every chapter give you specific critical thinking strategies you can apply to what you read. Every chapter of this book offers tools to help you focus on what's important'showing you how to study in ways that help you retain information and do your very best on exams.
- havard's nursing guide to drugs 10th edition
- potter & perry's fundamentals of nursing australian version 5th edition 9780729542364
- human anatomy and physiology 10th edition
- helping children learn mathematics, 2nd edition
- financial accounting reporting analysis and decision making 5th edition 9780730313748