OverviewPSYCHOLOGY: THEMES AND VARIATIONS, BRIEFER EDITION, 9TH EDITION helps you experience the excitement of this fascinating field, while helping you study and retain what you learn! Filled with practical ways that you can apply psychology to your everyday life, this best-selling psychology textbook is an experience in learning that you'll remember long after you complete your introductory psychology course. Critical Thinking Applications in every chapter give you specific critical thinking strategies you can apply to what you read. Every chapter of this book offers tools to help you focus on what's important and shows you how to study in ways that help you retain information and do your very best on exams.
- applied social psychology: understanding and addressing social and practical problems
- psychology for midwives sc
- positive psychology: the science of happiness and flourishing
- transformative classroom management: positive strategies to engage all students and promote a psychology of success
- psychology: the science of mind and behaviour 2nd edition