OverviewThe 5th edition of BASIC AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE & SYSTEMS is a comprehensive Classroom Manual/Shop Manual set provides an accessible overview of automotive systems to prepare you for all aspects of work in the field. The Classroom Manual explores the basic theories of operation behind each automotive system, while the Shop Manual covers the hands-on diagnostic, testing, and repair procedures that relate to them. Assuming no prior knowledge of automotive technology, this clear and engaging book addresses fundamental skills and maintenance and the application of key theories.
- australian taxation study manual 27e 2017 9780190309930
- the australian health care system
- advanced practice psychiatric nursing: integrating psychotherapy, psychopharmacology, and complementary and alternative approaches
- basic personal finance books
- the chicago manual of style: the essential guide for writers, editors and publishers