Overview1. Importance of Customer Service. The Service Advantage. The Customer's View. Customer Loyalty. 2. Customer Needs and Wants. Identify Customers. Discover Customers' Needs. Respond Effectively. 3. Interact with Customers. Communicate Face-to-Face. Service by Telephone. Written Interaction. 4. Support Customer Service. Develop a Partnership. Solve the Customer's Problem. Exceed Expectations. 5. Handle Difficult Situations. Soothe Upset Customers. Overcome Sales Resistance. Manage Stress. 6. Build Customer Relationships. Provide Exceptional Service. Company Loyalty Efforts. Value of Teamwork.
- international marketing : an asia-pacific perspective 7th edition
- financial accounting reporting analysis and decision making 5th edition 9780730313748
- teachers students and the law
- australasian business statistics 9780730329503
- australian corporate law 6e + australian corporations legislation 2018 student edition 9780001183018