(A) CARCINOGENS (B) SARCOMAS (C) MOHS (D) TIS (E) GRADING CANCERS (F) DEBULKING (G) PALLIATIVE (H) NX (I) STAGING CANCERS (J) CHEMOTHERAPY (K) RADIATION (L) STAGE IV
(1) ________________ Substances that can increase the risk of cancer development.
(2) Estimates the extent to which a tumor has spread.
(3) Removes much of tumor without destroying neary tissues.
(4) Arise from supportive and connective tissue.
(5) Removes skin cancer one layer at a time.
(6) Carcinoma in situ.
(7) Indicates distant metastasis.