1. What is the HDI (Hydrogen Deficiency Index) for your compound?
2. How many sets of non-equivalent protons are present in your compound? Please label all protons in your structure and indicate what would be the multiplicity of each set of non-equivalent protons in your compound (singlet, doublet, etc.)?
3. How many peaks would you predict would appear in the Carbon-13 NMR spectrum? Please label all carbons in your structure.
4. Which carbon atom in your compound would you predict would be the farthest downfield in your C-13 Spectrum?
5. Pick at least two functional groups present in your compound and describe where they would appear in the IR spectrum of this compound. Please be sure to include the actual absorption frequencies in your discussion posting.
6. What would be the m/z value for the molecular ion peak of your compound? Remember m/z values are whole numbers.