In this assignment, you will design an online examination system that allows users to take the test and display the score once you submit answers. You are asked to fetch the questions and answers from the text file (assignment.txt). The online examination system should meet the following requirements.
• Questions and correct answers are given in text file.
• Fetch the questions from “assignment.txt” file. There are total of 10 questions.
• Create a web page that displays all questions, each with two options.
• Users can take the test multiple times.
• Display the score (out of 10) after each attempt.
• You don’t need to keep track of user’s score.
assignment.txt file format:
• Each line consists of one question and correct answer.
• Question and answer are separated by “#”.
Please check screen capture of the application for your reference.
The text file content is---------------------------
When you send a request fover.#true
In the client/manipulated.#false
In the client/server moed.#true
Business logic machine.#true
Each scripting language requires its own interpreter.#true
Client-side scripts are executed on the Web server.#false
A function can be called only once during the running of a script.#false
A function can not return a value.#false
When you create a st with a .js file extension.#true
The JSP code is executed on the client browser.#false