Please provide the Javafxml code.
Please comment your code.
We will create the Graphical User Interface for a JavaFX project
using Scene Builder.
Things to note as you create the GUI:
- There is no need to include the minimize, maximize, and close
buttons – these are built in to the system.
- The Deitel bug is used as the company logo. You can use any
“reasonable” graphics or picture for this.
- You must use a label for the numeric display field, which
should be initialized to zero as shown in the sample GUI.
- You must use a container, or containers, of some sort to hold
all of the fields (buttons, labels, etc.) that are used on the
- You will probably find it to be beneficial if you go ahead and
create your JavaFX program at this time. However, only the only
thing that needs to be submitted at this time is the FXML file that
you create and the graphics/image file that you use for the company