the block in the figure below lies on a horizontal surface and is attached to the free end of the spring, with a spring constant of 43 N/m. Initially, the spring is at its relaxed length and the block(= 2.00 kg) is stationary at position x = 0. Then an applied force by YOU with a constant magnitude of 10.0 N pulls the block in the positive direction of the x axis, stretching the spring until the block stops. Assume that the stopping point is reached. The coefficient of kinectic friction between the block and floor is 0.25.
1. What is the position of the block?
2. What is the work done on the block by you?
3. What is the work done on the block by the spring?
4. During the block's displacement, find the block's position when its speed is maximum.
5. During the block's displacement, find the block's maximum kinetic energy.
*Now you let the block go, and it moves backward due to the
6. What is the speed of the block when it is passing x = 0?