True or False:
1. Valid scientific laws are more valuable than valid scientific theories.
2. The results of a scientific experiment will be accepted by other scientists even if the experiment does not yield the same results to other scientists.
3. There is a creative component in doing scientific investigations.
4. The major reason for doing science is to investigate and/or explain some aspect of the natural world.
5. Science is limited to investigation of topics for which evidence can be gained through experiments and/or observation.