OverviewAuthoring Patient Records: An Interactive Guide presents both the theory and rationale for the process of developing medical records, as well as opportunities for readers to practice the new skill. Each chapter discusses how to use the authoring process to create effective records, using examples and sample documents to help illustrate potential problems and solutions. This text has an interactive format including margin notes to help the reader assess his/her understanding, as well as opportunities to practice the authoring process being discussed. An instructors manual for online use is also included. Authoring Patient Records: An Interactive Guide is relevant to the training and work of: MDs, PAs, NPs, RNs, PTs, and RTs. The text will be a helpful resource in teaching health care students and as a reference for health care practitioners.
- patient & person interpersonal skills in nursing 6th edition 9780729542562
- the focal easy guide to final cut pro x
- lexisnexis study guide constitutional law, 2nd edition
- cch australian master tax guide
- practical recording techniques the step by step approach to professional audio recording 9781138904422