OverviewThe book presents an introduction to statistical methods for students majoring in social science disciplines. No previous knowledge of statistics is assumed, and mathematical background is assumed to be minimal (lowest-level high-school algebra). The book contains sufficient material for a two-semester sequence of courses. Such sequences are commonly required of social science graduate students in sociology, political science, and psychology. Students in geography, anthropology, journalism, and speech also are sometimes required to take at least one statistics course. Datasets and other resources (where applicable) for this book are available here.
- teaching humanities and social sciences: history, geography, economics & citizenship in the australian curriculum
- buy new fashion design textbooks
- news as it happens 9780190303747
- introduction to brain & behavior & launchpad for introduction to brain and behavior 5th edition
- beyond the veil, revised edition: male-female dynamics in modern muslim society