A Student's Guide to Italian Grammar is a complete guide for classroom use and individual study. It will suit senior secondary students in all states, and beginner to intermediate students at tertiary level. Grammar is presented in an accessible and fun way by focusing on its use in daily communication.
• Simple and concise explanations – using the minimum of linguistic terminology
• Examples and activities using the vocabulary and topics familiar to students
• A wide range of individual, pair and group activities that focus on using grammar to communicate
• Hints on useful expressions, cultural notes and errors to avoid
• Self-contained chapters, with cross-references to related topics
• Photographs and cartoons
• A glossary of relevant terms.