OverviewPublisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. The Study Guide for LWW's Pharmacology for Health Professionals, Second Edition, reinforces the concepts of the main text with a variety of question types, including matching, multiple choice, true/false, recall facts, fill-in-the-blanks, list, clinical applications, and case studies. The 46 chapters match the contents of LWW's Pharmacology for Health Professionals, Second Edition. The questions cover a broad range of information learned in a typical undergraduate pharmacology course. The companion website on thePoint includes access to the complete e-book version of the study guide. Instructors can also access the complete e-book version of the study guide. Instructors can also access the complete answer key.
- interactions: pearson new international edition: collaboration skills for school professionals
- reflective practice writing and professional development
- health and human development textbook
- professional beauty therapy australia and new zealand edition 9780170386272
- jarvis physical examination and health assessment