This ground-breaking book describes the emergence and growth of psychological supervision to enable effective practice. It creates a framework that enables the reader to develop a personalised model of practice in each of the following core areas:
Sport and Exercise Psychology
As a supervisee, this will create the basis for a negotiated approach to the supervisory relationship with intended supervisors. For the supervisor, it will enable them to understand the value they add and how best to negotiate with the supervisee to agree a shared framework for specific contracted relationships. It will also address the issue of the organisational culture for supervision and the regulatory frameworks that are emerging at local, national and international levels. Opening questions, case studies, exercises and concluding questions will encourage a reflective approach to the text.
- clinical education in the health professions
- evidence-based practice across the health professions
- evidence-based practice across the health professions 3rd edition 9780729542555
- basic building and construction skills 9780170357944
- business model generation a handbook for visionaries game changers and challengers 9780470876411