OverviewThis pack contains the printed textbook and access to Connect.
The most highly regarded resource in financial accounting has been revised and updated to prepare today’s students for future career success. The ninth edition of Craig Deegan’s Financial Accounting features:
- the most recent changes to the IASB Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting and the Australian Accounting Standards
- a fully revised contents, a refreshed design and pedagogy
- in-depth analysis, comprehensive coverage and detailed Worked Examples
- new Real-world Case Scenarios, examples, boxes and videos linking theory to real-world applications
- new Opening Questions at the start of each chapter with suggested solutions, and revised end-of-chapter Review Questions and Challenging Questions
McGraw-Hill Connect is a digital teaching and learning environment that gives you the means to better connect with your coursework, with your instructors, and with the important concepts that you will need to know for success now and in the future. With Connect you can practise important skills at your own pace and on your schedule. This version of Connect comes with LearnSmart, an adaptive study tool proven to strengthen memory recall, increase class retention, and boost grades. By identifying your strengths and weaknesses, you can ensure that every minute you spend studying has the highest possible impact. With users experiencing an average of a letter grade improvement, adaptive learning is a proven way to increase your success and confidence.