OverviewIn Herbert Zettl's field-defining text TELEVISION PRODUCTION HANDBOOK, the author emphasizes how production proceeds in the digital age -- from idea to image -- and how it moves through the three major phases, from preproduction to production to postproduction. In this context, you will learn about the necessary tools, examine what they can and cannot do, and explore how they are used to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness. This edition also features the latest digital equipment and production techniques, including HDV and HDTV.
- criminal law and procedure handbook 9780455240336
- financial reporting handbook 2017 australia 9780730343042
- financial reporting handbook 2017 australia
- auditing assurance and ethics handbook 2017 australia 9780730343028
- financial reporting handbook 2017 australia + auditing assurance and ethics handbook 2017 australia 9780730343905