Health Promotion Strategies and Methods Third Edition is the essential guide to developing effective health programs for the Australian population. The book presents the key principles of health promotion and demonstrates how they can be applied.
This new edition provides a structured approach to devising health programs by focusing on planning, development and implementation. It also clearly explains the differences in individual, group and mass population approaches to health intervention and prevention programs.
This is a practical introduction for health practitioners and students in public health, health sciences, medicine, nursing and epidemiology.
- thoroughly revised and updated to reflect current health practices and incorporating the latest references
- focuses on developing targeted strategies and techniques
- written by Australian authors who are leaders in the field
- useful tips, summaries and case studies throughout
- concise and accessible style.