OverviewThis best-selling text introduces the theory behind databases in a concise yet comprehensive manner, providing database design methodology that can be used by both technical and non-technical readers. The methodology for relational Database Management Systems is presented in simple, step-by-step instructions in conjunction with a realistic worked example using three explicit phases-conceptual, logical, and physical database design. The Fifth Edition brings Web and legal issues to the fore in two new chapters, Database Architectures and the Web and Professional, Legal, and Ethical Issues. Students are exposed not only to the foundational theory of databases but also to the most recent developments in the field. This book is ideal for a one- or two-term course in database management or database design in an undergraduate or graduate level course. With comprehensive coverage, this book can also be used as a reference for IT professionals.
- sydney institute of business and technology second hand textbooks
- sydney institute of business and technology textbook exchange
- sydney institute of business and technology textbook list
- rent sydney institute of business and technology textbooks
- buy new sydney institute of business and technology textbooks