For Database Systems courses focusing on SQL and/or Oracle, Oracle and SQL courses offered in the departments of Computer Science, CIS, MIS, IT, and Continuing Education.
Updated to cover Oracle 9i, this text first introduces students to relational database concepts and database designing techniques, then teaches them how to design and implement accurate and effective database systems. With its subsequent in-depth coverage of SQL (the universal query language for relational databases) and PL/SQL (Oracle's procedural language extension to SQL), this text serves not only as an introductory guide but also as a valuable future reference. Part IV, Advanced Topics, allows students to further understand and utilize Oracle 9i architecture and administration.
- sydney institute of business and technology second hand textbooks
- sydney institute of business and technology textbook exchange
- sydney institute of business and technology textbook list
- rent sydney institute of business and technology textbooks
- buy new sydney institute of business and technology textbooks